Ooohhh…clearly I’m very behind in my blogging. Anyway, without further ado…
And for the record, I realize these photos are not great quality, especially the ones taken indoors. I didn’t bring my fancy new external flash : (
– The Maker’s Mark Distillery was the hand-off point from our team’s first van to our van. We got there early so that we can tour a bit. –
– Then we headed into the building where workers complete (put labels on, etc) the bottles for shipment. –
– Next, we checked out the Tasting Room for a special Maker’s Mark cocktail. (Yes, I had one, pre-run!) –
– Then it was on to the shop. –
– Finally, we were back outside to see our van’s first runner take off. –
All of that and we’re still on Day 1 of the actual run, and I won’t run my first leg for another 5 hours! More tomorrow (promise!).